For Nostalgia's sake, New York was awesome. The weather was perfect. Amanda and I both agreed that NY in the mornings was the best--the city waking up, chill in the air, breakfast on the go, kids walking with their parents to school, etc. It was lovely.
We saw Kelly on Regis & Kelly, ate at the Seinfeld Cafe, ate lots of pizza, spent time in Times Square, saw some musicals, walked through Central Park, went to China Town, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, went to the Brooklyn Tabernacle, nursed our feet, shopped in Soho, saw some dino fossils, topped the Empire State Building, and caught a bus to catch the plane home....
I had no idea how many huge buildings could be squeezed into such a small space.
I had no idea my feet would hurt so bad.
I had no idea so many people smoked (this is 2011, people!).
I had no idea graffiti could be so beautiful.
I had no idea Lady Liberty would bring me to tears.
I had no idea I could navigate the subway system [we felt very accomplished]
I had no idea it would be so fun.
I can't wait to go back :)
1 comment:
I had no idea I'd be so jealous! (Okay, I did.)
Post a Comment