Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You might be wondering

why there have been a lack of posts. [or maybe not, who am I kidding] :)

Let me tell you what I did today to help clarify:
Went to work
Came home
Watched 2 episodes of Friends (I have never watched Friends...)
Watched 1 episode of Everybody Loves Raymond
Watched 2 episodes of New Girl on hulu (I don' love it) in my bed
--Looked up and saw that the whole house was dark--
Made an egg sandwich
Turned on the first game of the World Series
Made some banana bread
Continued to watch the World Series game
..........................................................................
Need I explain?  I'm not apologizing here...I don't regret staying comfy cozy under the covers and catching up on some blah time :)

[in other news, NYC update coming soon!]

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Mmmm, sounds cozy! Glad you're back though. I was about to riot!