Do you ever have those days when you find yourself holding your breath? Not figuratively speaking--but you're sitting on the couch watching TV, maybe you're at your computer, and you realize that you haven't breathed in a while? That's been happening to me over the past few days.
There are times when my happy-tank is running low and I realize that I've let anxieties and fears build up inside without me being aware of it; they are quiet and sneaky. It is these times when the Holy Spirit gracefully and quietly speaks, reminding me of who I am and who He is. Reminding me of why I am here in this world in the first place. It's crazy to me what a big deal that is (understatement!) and how quickly, easily, I lose sight of it.
Pressing on (and wondering if I'll ever get it right),
lauren.
1 comment:
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.
Lamentations 3:22-26
Thankful for you, Lauren!
Post a Comment