I've not been good about updating, but my roommate has been doing a great job about keeping up with the goings ons in our Clary Casa! And it has been exciting.
You can read about our latest visitor here. Let me just say, I don't enjoy sharing 1/2 of my apple with him, though it is endearing that he left behind the skins. Funny, because banana peels didn't seem to slow him down!
Anyone have any good suggestions on getting rid of a mouse? :/
Better yet, will anyone volunteer to come take care of it for us?? :D
Iiiiiit was worth a shot.
3 comments:
Oh my!! This reminds me of our many adventures :) Oh friend, these times are fun. Although, I'm sure you don't appreciate your food being eaten!! Sheesh. This mouse deserves a name!!
I know! Man, we had so many intruders in our little white house...but at least campus maintenence people would handle it for us! There's only one name I'm giving this mouse, and it's Dead. ;) jk. I'm really not looking forward to this...
Hahaha :-) You crack me up!! I miss you! Come to SA for a bit :-) We have two pugs who will still want to eat your food, but look a lot cuter doing it. hahaha :)
Post a Comment