I tried my hand at homemade almond joy for the hospital Christmas party. Not bad! I borrowed Joy's recipe. This is before the chocolate coating:
Made a snowflake mobile with the Keller girls!
Also made a yarn tree with button ornaments. [Why am I such a sucker for a cute button?]

My small Santa mug collection. I like them :)
Amy had a ton of great ornaments, and we had a tiny fiberoptic tree. Bad combo. These branches from the front yard were a nice solution:
This is one (of the many) Christmas banners I made! I like to think of them as instant cheer :)
I hope you had a lovely Christmas day. I had to work (welcome to adulthood), but this Christmas season has been nice. Much quieter. Christmas songs, especially, have taken on new meanings; it's funny how they mean so much more when you listen to the words that you sing.
Thankful and humbled that our loving God sent his Son to save us.
What a God.
No comments:
Post a Comment