Tuesday, December 28, 2010

For the ticket/shots/and Visa!

To raise financial support for going to Mali, I am making a bunch of stuff! If you have special requests, please let me know. These are just a few examples of things I've done in the past...

Embellished Shirts!





Button Rings!




Banners!







As you can see, I've been a banner-bot recently. Of course, all fabrics, colors, and buttons can be per request and all items will be hot off the press, made to order :) I am asking for any donation amount for these items, but please keep in mind the cost of materials--roughly $10-12. Due to the fact that I leave on January 12th, you might receive your order after my return on the 23rd.

Thank you for your support--whether it's an email, prayer, gift, or phone call...I feel moved and am so humbled by it!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Hello friend :-) So, I'd love to order something from you to help out! Maybe a banner or a shirt? :-)

Sam Jones said...

LOVEEEEEE this!!!!

Sarah said...

Like I said, we'd love to donate! We are so excited for you, Lauren! :-)

(Oh, and I did think of something maybe you could "make"... How would you feel about embellishing a plain onesie? Like, sewing a little fabric tie or bowtie on one? Let me know - I have a couple of plain white ones already!)

Love you, friend!!

lauren noel said...

Ohhhh, Sarah, I'd love to! :)

sara said...

dear Lauren,

I am sending a donation your way. :) I'd really love a button ring!

Can't wait to hear more about the trip -- almost a week away, eek! You are in my prayers.

love,
sara