Monday, November 29, 2010

Focus, Lauren!

Often on evenings when I don't go to work the next day (ie: tonight) I have attention deficits. For instance, I start making a list of things to do for the next day, get over ambitious, and then start doing the things I wanted to wait and do. Don't get me wrong--being productive is a good thing! It's when I jump from thing to thing and never actually get anything done that it becomes a problem. haha! Oh dear...

I will spare you those ramblings for now, and show you some Thanksgiving pictures! :)

This is where all of the feasting occurred. I think the total head count was around 35!


Please don't hate me Jen, I love this picture! :D

The football fans...

The girl getting ready for aunt-dom, and the baby who kept getting passed around!

The great-uncle showing off his Model A

The sunset at that magical evening time... [do they call it dusk? seems too simple...]

The shadows of some siblings.

The car that keeps on chugging!

The excited backseat crowd.

Dinosaurs.


Until tomorrow (probably),
L.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yoooou! :) Good shots, and I like the new blog look!