Recently I've been having the strangest dreams. One dream I had was a follow up dream from a dream the week before. Weird. I've had several lately that have brought up things from the past; situations that I wished had different endings and times that brought out the very worst in me.
It reminds me of the often asked question, "If you could go back, would you change anything?" The answer is an easy yes. I know that's impossible, and I know it took living through those times for me to understand now that I didn't handle it in the best way.
Sometimes I feel like such a mess. I am so thankful that God loves his children with an unconditional love, no matter where we are in life or how much we have or don't have it together. And these unearthings of difficult times and personal shortcomings, they remind me of how badly I need such a Savior.
Anyway, dreams. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em :)
No comments:
Post a Comment