My room used to be yellow,
but now it's blue! [And there's some stuff in there now]
This is a dresser from my awesome grandma :D
K&J are generously going to loan me their spare bedroom bed, but until then I am getting comfy close with this air mattress. I deflated it a little, and it hasn't been so bad!
El bathroom [please, try and contain your excitement.] ;)
And finally, the back yard. This is basically why we wanted to live here :)
The rest of the house is filled with boxes and not quite ready to show and tell yet. Highlights so far have been:
--the little men that ride bikes around selling ice cream
--after school excitement from the high school across the street
--the excessive amount of acorns in our front yard
--the excessive amount of bird poo on my car [downside of living in a heavily treed area]
--watching my roommate craft it up after work (and she's such a great story-teller!)
--living in the garage sale mecca
--being close to Fuzzy's Tacos
That's all I have for now, so until I go to use the Starbucks internet next time....Happy Fall. This is your chance to go crunch a leaf :)
3 comments:
Love the house - it's very cute on the outside! I think it needs a festive fall wreath. :)
Your room is awesome. I love the big windows and how you arranged it with a little sitting area. So cute, Lauren!
Also, I am excited about your pool! Hopefully you'll still be in this house during the summer and baby & I can come have a swim date! :-D
I need to come visit you/your house in person. Let's make plans...
Lauren, it looks amazing!! SO excited for you :)You have such a great room, too! I can't wait to come see you!
Aww Lauren this is so cute! I love your room and bathroom! I cannot believe you guys have a pool! That's amazing! I'm happy you will be closer to work!
Post a Comment