This week has been a whirlwind! Last Friday after work, my parents came to my new house and helped me paint. We moved stuff on Saturday and Sunday. Then I voluntarily worked 12 hours Monday, running on no sleep!
The new house is great. I feel so blessed #1 for 2 lovely ladies that I can call my roommates and #2 that the house was move-in ready and has a *great* backyard. I cannot wait to swim, put up some Christmas lights, and roast some marshmallows on the chiminea (that I think we should invest in). We still have plenty of boxes laying around, but things are really starting to come together.
We don't have cable. We don't have internet. These two statements have really changed what my days off look like. Yesterday I met some friends for breakfast, washed and folded 2 loads of laundry, organized my shelves, put boxes in the garage, went grocery shopping, and got a haircut all before 2:00pm!
Anyway, these are the mundane ins and outs of my life. Welcome :)
And hopefully next post I will have some pictures to share!
1 comment:
I want pictures! And you in my life! :)
Post a Comment