Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mail

There is something about walking down the driveway and opening up the mailbox to find an unexpected parcel that is heartwarming. Usually, it's letters, but today it was this:



*excitement!*

Also, I would like to say that I kicked this day in the butt! Woke up, paid my speeding ticket down at the people's court, picked out a paint color for my new room, went to the grocery store, did laundry, and cleaned the bathroom!

P.S. I am moving into a rent house in four days.
FOUR DAYS?!?!!! So much to do.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a day!! I can't wait to hold those tickets in my hot little hands, too! And ohmygosh, what color??

lauren noel said...

It's a Benjamin Moore paint called "Buxton Blue"...and I keep on calling it BRAXTON blue. haha!! It's kind of grey/green/blue. A pretty shade, I'm just hoping it's not too dark!

October 6th will be a day to remember :D I can't wait!!!!!

Krista said...

Oh.my.goodness!!! Okay, I have to come visit you soon, my friend! I'm so excited for you!! Please tell me more!!! :):):) Can't wait to catch up!!! If you can, call me this weekend!!

Sarah said...

just checked out your little etsy shop... why i haven't visited it sooner, i don't know!

so adorable! love the rings!!!