Thursday, October 07, 2010

We got bit

by the Vampire Weekend bug! Man, that was one good concert. To start off the night, my friend Leslie and I went to the Iron Cactus downtown...


I branched out of my typical chicken enchilada order and got some fish tacos with mango salsa! It was really delish. I forgot to get a pic of it before I ate...so here are the remains:


Then we went to the Palladium Ballroom. The name is misleading--there was no ballroom dancing, but that would have been cool.




I feel like VW usually has so much going on in their music that it leaves alot of room for error, but they did not disappoint! I was way impressed. The crowd was great too, which doubled the fun :) A good way to kick off the Octoberfullness of good musica.

2 comments:

Wandering Image said...

I'm so cussing jealous I didn't get to see them this time :o(

lauren noel said...

haha! It was good, I won't lie. I'm sure they'll come back! [If they know what's good for them...] ;)