Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Go, Go, Go!

Life gets so busy sometimes. I am glad for it mostly :) On my day off tomorrow, I'm going to:

--experiment with fabric flower techniques (they don't look that hard, but it's new for me)
--make button rings
--go to Bible study
--run
--take Holga
--drink coffee slowly
--turn in my taxes
--hit 'publish' in a post that I started last week
--sit and do nothing at all for a little while

Our first indoor soccer game was tonight at 10:45 (way past my bedtime). We lost 6-1, but we played like champs! It is so much more fun to play with people you know and love :) Now I am wide-eyed and not sleepy...it might be a good time to organize my closet...

Peace!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

dude, soccer was SO FUN! yay for you scoring our only goal! ;-)

even though i went straight to bed when i got home, i was also wide-eyed and lay there awake for probably an hour. grrrr. i was not happy when i heard my alarm go off at 6:15...

Sam Jones said...

I'm curious...what's "take Holga"?

lauren noel said...

The Holga is a film toy camera that I got for Christmas :) I'm experimenting with it.