Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tonight

Much laughter was had by old friends around a table with a spread of Greek foods. Ben&Jerry's ice cream is a nice addition to any stomach... Lives were caught up on, talking outside in the dark and the rain. Phrases and pictures were twisted and turned in a hilarious game of Telephone Pictionary. Intoductions were made to a new game called, "Naked." [Though I remain unsure of why the game is named such...] Hugs were had.

And now I am in bed. Typing by lamplight. In a quiet house. [Songs in my head.] Wet ground outside. Paying the price for 1.) drinking caffeine after 5pm 2.) listening to She & Him's Volume 2 so much today. It's very catchy.

Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Sam Jones said...

I feel like everytime I type you a comment I use the word "jealous". Alas, this one is no different. I am quite jealous of Greek food. I love a good lamb gyro. *sigh*

I'm going to make it mandatory that we hang out soon. When do you have a free day!? Send me a text cause I'll get it sooner than this comment. :)