Thursday, April 08, 2010

The end of an era

Looking at my last list has made me realize one thing: I am often not a woman of my word. I think the only thing I did that day was drink coffee slow...and watch Parenthood on Hulu [such a good show] in my bed with the lights off, blinds closed, and a big stack of pillows behind me.

So today I've been good--got up early, drank coffee slow, filed my taxes, watered the flowers, folded some laundry, and then decided to be a good blogger and update. What's a good update without pictures, though, huh? So now I will introduce you to my new favorite flowers: The Ranunculus:


They are so lush and dreamy. I can hardly believe that they grow in Texas. Well, I guess that's to be determined ;) ANYWAY--right after I took that picture, MY CAMERA DIED! The viewfinder turned all white, and it won't take pictures. It would all make more sense if I had dropped it on the ground, or in a pool, or if I had set it on top of my car and driven off without remembering, or if I had put it in the freezer thinking it was the ice cream, etc. etc. etc. But none of those things happened.

*sigh*

Back to my lists.

3 comments:

Krista said...

I love love LOVE Parenthood!! Almost as much as I love reading your blog posts :)

Jennifer said...

Very sad, Lauren! Are you suuuuure you didn't put it in Mulder's food bowl by accident? Or mistake it for your mouth and stuff it full of hard boiled eggs?

Sam Jones said...

I have never heard of "ranunculus"...I love them. they are beautiful. That's a sad day for sure about your camera. :(