Friday, March 05, 2010

What's your [echo]location?

I have the day off. It is a lazy day. I cleaned the bathroom in an effort to be productive. The bleach smelled up the whole house, so I opened the back door to air it out. Now there is a huge fly buzzing around my room that probably has teeth; I am typing this post with uneasiness.

This radio station is so good. They play some music that I know and love and also music that I've never heard, but still love. One of the bands I recently discovered is The Fruit Bats. What a name, right? They are very easy to listen to.

Caution: this isn't the best video in the world.


I really like this band.
I think fruit bats eat flies.

1 comment:

Joel and Krystina said...

lauren you are too funny i hope the fly that probably had teeth didnt do any damage! :) miss you hope we can catch up soon! also wish you were hear to run with me!