I will show you what we did:
We went to the Modern Art Museum in Ft. Worth and saw some Andy Warhols!
That building is so pretty...
And so are these ladies...
We went to the Botanical Gardens to see the butterfly exhibit. [It was like an easter egg hunt, looking for those spots of color.]
The new hatchlings for the day...
The cocoons!
While waiting for Midlake and the Flaming Lips we played some Uno to pass the time.
And goofed around...
And then the Flaming Lips singer walked around in his bubble on the crowd just in time for the power to go out!
And then it came back on [and there was much rejoicing.]
This was the best part of the show [by far].
Not pictured are: Dinner at the Spiral Diner, coffee and live music at Buon Giorno, the Funky Finds Fair, and lots of driving :) It was much fun to spend so much time with my amigas....I'd kind of forgotten what that was like and definitely took that for granted when I had it so easily at my fingertips...you know, way back in the day ;)
Carpe diem.
3 comments:
jealous.
i need fun times.
I'm so jealous you got to see The Flaming Lips!!
that was the best Lips performance I've seen thus far! such a good night of shows
Post a Comment