Monday, November 09, 2009

Bright spots

I like working, but boy--days off are just swell...especially when your head is stuffy and medicine ("the magic white pill") has you knocked out. My day today consisted of coffee, catching up on blogs, drooling over this, getting the logistics straightened out with all my loan stuff *sigh*, spending time in Jeremiah, picking up my camera because I feel like I need to...



thinking about running, going to Half Price Books instead, getting my car washed, brainstorming Christmas-inspired ideas from Target (Hob Lob may be in tomorrow's forecast...), picking up contacts so I can see, and now...spending some time with
No one ever told me that Half Price has a "Nostalgia" section! I guess it's okay though because it gave me something to get excited about today. :) So many good things there... Mysteries are my favorite and it's been a long time. Here I come, Nancy!

No comments: