-Mavs games all the time
-Fall foods like Pork with cinnamon apples:
-Fleece jackets (of course!)
-Perfect running weather--seriously. I ran my usual and didn't even break a sweat thanks to the perfectness. Man, I love running--it always makes me feel so good.
-I finally fixed my estate sale clock and it now has a home on my wall. That's not a reason why I love fall, but it happened.
What is it about fall that inspires productiveness and creativity? I've found myself wanting to start new projects, cook, and tidy. And I've also been burning lots of candles (Mulled cider from Walmart is a keeper!). Whatever it is (the fresh air?), keep it coming! I'm praising God for days like these. He's so good to us.
1 comment:
fleece jackets? "i love running"? we are in agreement about this time of year it seems.
epic win, lauren, epic.
you should blog a tad more!
Post a Comment