[satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.] ps 90:14
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
She's a woman's woman.
Carolyn Keene's "The Haunted Bridge," was really good. Hearing of Nancy Drew's life as a detective has made me take a step back and re-evaluate my career choice as a nurse. :) All that to say, I think I have a new book series to read.
I miss Nancy Drew *so much* sometimes! Secret in the Old Lace was my favorite growing up. I read the cheap paperbacks, but my aunt had all the beautiful, old hardcovers and I loved going through them at her house when we would visit. :)
3 comments:
I miss Nancy Drew *so much* sometimes! Secret in the Old Lace was my favorite growing up. I read the cheap paperbacks, but my aunt had all the beautiful, old hardcovers and I loved going through them at her house when we would visit. :)
you're precious.
so glad i found your blog!
I can't figure out how to follow you. grrr. I'll figure it out eventually. :)
Post a Comment