Monday, January 05, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new

This past week I was at my brother and sister-in-law's house Maeby-sitting for their cat, Maeby. She is sweet and cuddly and spastic and playful.



It was so nice to be able to cuddle and watch online lectures to study for the NCLEX, which I will be taking on January 28th. When I hit 'submit' to sign up for a time and location, I immediately had a sense of impending doom...gah.

Also, happy New Jeers to everyone. I had a few friends over and we had alot of fun making party hats, playing games, watching movies, and talking. Here's to 2009--may it be the year to top all years!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh! Thanks for making Maeby famous! And of course, for keeping her such great company. She hardly needed us when we came home!

I'm so glad you had fun, got your study on, and stood in as a snuggle buddy for Maeby! You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Lovin that New Years hat. The first picture of the cat... good eye. I dig checker boards lol.