Our nursing pinning ceremony and graduation were both so much fun. I feel so blessed to be a part of our class. I wanted time to stop :) How joyful!! It still doesn't feel like I'm actually done...just like I'm on Christmas break.
I came across a passage in the book of Psalms this summer about God's faithfulness--how we can trust him with our future because of his faithfulness to us in the past. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've blogged about this before. I won't let that stop me from proceeding. : )
Moving away to college is a big transition--within the first semester, God gave me great, fun circle of friends. When I hated my science courses, I prayed for understanding. God answered my prayers, gave me (semi)understanding, and something even more and unexpected--a love and appreciation for science. When I transferred to UMHB (a very uncertain and lonely time in my life), God provided the best potluck roommate ever and also another trustworthy friend who I met on Xanga, of all places. :) In nursing school, He gave me even more great friends and a second family.
Praise the Lord that He provides for the undeserving and often unappreciative. They say that "hindsight is 20/20," and well, never has it been so clear. Yeah, I'm a little nervous and unsure about 'growing up' (I mean, I'll have my own insurance!) but this time is just like all the rest of them--even though I feel unsure, God is providing in ways, even now, that I don't see yet. So, I'm going to just go ahead and be thankful in advance.
Here are some pics from Pinning and one from graduation!

Grandpa, me, Mom, and Gran before pinning

Being pinned by my favorite teacher, Mrs. Emerson.

The support crew!
No comments:
Post a Comment