Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good things.

My job is great. We are only in orientation right now, but I can feel it...it's going to be good. I absolutely love nursing and the opportunities God has given me (and will give me) through it.

They say that all good things must come to an end. This blog has been a good thing for me, however I think it's time. I'm not sure if my decision to end this blog is premature, but I'm going to give it a shot and kick it old school paper/pen style for a bit. We will see. I'm not saying I'm leaving eternally or forever, I just think it may be time for a break. You know how it goes. :)

Peace and blessings to you.

5 comments:

sara said...

I'll miss your blogging presence. I can't wait to here how this job goes -- it's going to be wonderful, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

nooo i need the updates! what am i supposed to do now... call you??! i suppose i respect your decision, but im still gonna include it in my daily blog checks. love you!

Callie E. said...

pp-pwease come back hur wauren.

allye said...

my vote:
come back to blogger land, Lauren.

Anonymous said...

Time for a new post!!!!!!