Thursday, May 14, 2009

I did it.

What is this?? A BLOG post? hehe WOW. I am not sure what has compelled me to make such a move--caffeine after 5? Boredom after one day off from work? Need for a not-so-new hobby? The general public (including myself) may never know.

It's odd, because there have been numerous times that I've experienced something or learned something that I've wanted to share, but for some reason restrained myself. And yet here I am, partly watching a History Channel special on Russian Czars, partly thinking about this post, and typing away when I don't have anything pressing to share.

All that to say--now that everyone has stopped reading--I think I am back. :) And here's a picture; because that's what we do when we blog, right? Mmm, grape slushy...

1 comment:

sara said...

I love this shot and the fact that you wrote a post! Remember our matching bags?