Thursday, November 20, 2008

Freedom

It is November 20th, people! Can you believe it? Where did this month go? I feel slightly foolish for dreading this innocent month for so long--when really, it has been good to me. Crazy? Yes. Bearable? Thank goodness. November, I owe you an apology.



This has been such a good week. Four of my nursing buddies and myself finished a HUGE project that's due tomorrow--this past TUESDAY! Go us, right?! That never happens when I do projects on my own. :D It is so nice coming back from clinicals (Oh! I will update my nursing blog, p.s.) and being able to chill or find random things to do. Today for instance, I started reading Harry Potter and after page 19-ish I fell asleep for two hours. Then I got up, did a load of laundry, walked around outside and went and played some soccer. Now I am chilled to the bone.

I officially graduate one month from today. I'm not really letting myself think too much about it right now, but I know some heavy duty waterproof mascara will be in order. When I transferred here from Ouachita, I didn't think that I would ever have a 'family of friends' like that again. How silly. There's that foolishness and lack of faith that always creeps up. God has really blessed me here at UMHB...who would have guessed? : ) I will dearly miss my nursing family.

Tea time...I am cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These shoe pictures seem to be a trade mark by you Lauren.

I am glad to have read that you were able to find something on the same level you were able to find at OBU though I am sure we still are cooler :P.


Enjoy the Tea.