+I got my first big-girl job at a hospital!!!!!!
+Joined an intramural soccer team
-team name: Hoof-Hearted ; )
--say it fast......
+Passed the HESI exam(!)
-after studying all week...
+Made hot chocolate and watch the Grinch
-trying to get in the Christmas spirit
+Caught up on journaling
-am I cheating myself when I 'binge-journal?'
+Made some tuna salad
-yum!
+Have been daydreaming about this weekend...FREEDOM! Our last big project is due, and that pretty much wraps up the semester...WOO HOO!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you -- done with school and starting a real job! congratulations on all that.
Your voice mail meant alot during a really difficult week. Thank you, friend. I'm going to call back very soon, when no more papers are hanging over my head, and we'll have time to really catch up.
love you. have a wonderful week.
hi, friend! i've been meaning to call you too! i'm so happy things are coming to an end--yay about the HESI exam! hope to chat sooooon :-)
p.s. glad you took the job!
p.p.s. Joel has a shirt that says hoof-hearted on it!
oh, p.p.p.s. . . . i didn't go to the Amy Grant concert, just wishing i could have. haha!
Post a Comment