Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday Ketchup

Today I finally got some pictures on my computer from recent days (the past week or so) so I will share them with you! Most of them are from the Tribe Retreat to San Francisco last Monday and Tuesday. We didn't do alot of tourist-y stuff, which was nice. It was really fun to just enjoy being around each other. What a great group of people!

It's amazing how quickly the landscape changes--from dense mountainous forest to hills with golden (dead) grass.


Here's the gang chilling on Tennessee Beach. The actual beach part was beautiful--little blue, teal, and green pebbles. Krystina (front) and I slipped a few of our favorites in our pockets...


Steve and Paul


Kim


This is Joel thoroughly enjoying his In & Out Burger.


This park was awesome. Actually, this isn't a picture of the park, but the view of the park. Behind me were swing sets and slides. We chilled here for a while and played frisbee. After chasing down a frisbee I did a sweet unintentional dive/wipe out/face plant and have some sweet strawberries on my forearm and hip to show for it.

3 comments:

allye said...

I am so proud (and not surprised) that you sacrificed your body to catch a frisbee. I hope to see you in one piece this weekend. Our hug might not be as fun if you only have one arm. :D

I'm going to take your advice on embracing the contemplation of Lewis dot structures...thanks!

see you soon!!!! yay!

Anonymous said...

i'm not surprised either, allye. lauren is so hardcore! ;-)

allye said...

agreed.