Wednesday, April 09, 2008


These milkglass cups are from my grandma for my last birthday. She knows me well : ) I like how they glow in the kitchen window.

After 5 or 6 absolutely gorgeous day, another rainy day has come upon Bell County. It's really nice to get into pajamas early, watch a little TV and take things easy...and rainy days are always great encouragment to do such things. Aaahhhh. So many 'important' things to be doing, so little time...nooo...so little motivation. I think I'll go make brownies.

This week I contributed my plasma for the good of humanity and my piggy bank. I figure, I'll probably never do this after I graduate, so I will live it up in college! I know, I know, I'm a wild child. The people at the plasma center are so nice, and it's quick and easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are there any drawbacks to giving plasma, nurse lauren??

i gave blood one time at unt (basically because i wanted to find out my blood-type [and they never even sent my card!]) . . . and almost died. i passed out and felt so nauseous/dizzy/couldn't see straight for the longest time afterwards. plus, i got a huge bruise :-( that was not a fun experience!

sara said...

Only three more months til I can give blood again after Africa... ha!

I love the photo -- your cups are adorable. I've been drooling over milk glass cake plates on ebay lately. ; )