Friday, April 25, 2008

Decreased Heart Rate & Vasodilation!

I had my first final and HESI exam today. This whole week has been filled with presentations and tests that our teachers managed to squeeze in by the end of the semester, so I'm pretty exhausted. The fact that I wasn't nervous about my critical care final today made me a little nervous. I'm not sure if it's because I'm apathetic, or because I've actually (maybe) learned the material, or because of senioritis. AFTER the exam, however, I was talking with friends about different questions and THAT'S when the anxiety kicked in.



I don't know how I did. But you know what? I'm okay. I've surrendered my plans. (Maybe that's why I hadn't been nervous?) Graduating with a BSN is not my ultimate goal in life. If I fail, who cares? I still have the Lord and he is who I live for. I just want to glorify him, and I have faith that he will be glorified, even in my bad grades! So right now I'm just resting in the hope that he gives me.

Psalm 62:5-8
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the head?!

lauren noel said...

Haha!! GOOD question, Sarah. "The Head," has a magnet on top for paper clips! Nice, huh? : ) I thought she looked like she was having a nice rest.

allye said...

i like that head. :)

i'm proud of you! you're going to do wonderfully!

sara said...

I'm sure you'll do fine. God is in control of it all!

(I'm pretty swamped, myself.)