Saturday, April 19, 2008

Perfect Saturdays

only seem to come along when I need to be most productive. Why is that? With finals next week, I should be studying like my life is on the line, well it's not but my education IS...but after a measly 2 hours at Starbucks I gave in to the freedom of the day and checked out the local thrift store, an estate sale, and some other antique shops that I like. And I discovered a NEW one that immediately earned the #1 slot on my list of favorite Belton boutiques! I picked these up while I was there...

I haven't much experience with clip-ons, so we'll see how they work out.

Back to Starbucks--did you know that if you order a tall coffee in a ceramic mug you get free refills while you're there?! It's a pretty good deal. Well, I think I've procrastinated long enough for today, so I better get back down to the business of kidneys, GI tracts, shock stages, and hormones. Lovely.

2 comments:

allye said...

those are sweet!

i like your background choice as well :)

sara said...

so pretty! Sounds like a lovely way to procrastinate.

I had apartment-guests all weekend and baked hosts of muffins.

Good luck on your finals!