Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The 3-1-1



I passed all of my finals! I didn't do great, but not too bad either. It is weird to think that now I'm supposed to know everything I need to know to be a nurse. Very strange, but equally exciting! Right after I finished my last one on Monday I rushed home and started packing...got to home, sweet home that night, unpacked yesterday (it was no small task!), and have tried to get a little more organized today. A little. I'm pretty much still scattered and messy. And now on my list of things to do:
-Clean my room
-Make button rings and find out how to convince a boutique in town to buy them
-Post items on Craig's List
-Catch up on phone calls and emails
-Pick out a good book to read out of my long abandoned list
-Brainstorm things to take to Yosemite

And tomorrow I will make pancakes. :D
Summers and sleep are simply swell.

1 comment:

sara said...

yaaay... congratulations, Nurse Arnett!

I think you should start an Etsy shop for your button jewelry.

When are you going to Yosemite? That's pretty exciting. Have fun and take lots of pictures!