Friday night, 8 pm. After finding myself sitting alone on the couch in my pajamas watching "A Perfect Man," starring Hilary Duff and finishing up the first half bag of mini marshmallows, I knew that somewhere my life had taken a sad, sad turn. But alas, I topped off the night by watching "Hitch," right afterwards. Good 'ole TBS. :D
I haven't posted in a little while. I think it's because there's nothing happening in my sphere that I'm super super pumped about. I've been task-oriented, serious, possibly robotic, etc. and when I come across a fun-loving, passionate person, I think that something is wrong with them and they need to be more concerned about things. When I finally caught myself thinking along this dangerous line of thought, I got sad. I'm a lame-o.
I talked to Yosemite Steve and he encouraged me to spend more time in the Word and that I would be blessed by it. I have and I have. God's word is so good. And refreshing. Every time. It feels right having everything put back in perspective. And to memorize (something I haven't done in a looooong time).
Sometimes I read peoples blogs that I love--the ones with pretty pictures, inspiring messages, funny stories--and wish that my life could be more like theirs (to a healthy extent). ;) My life is okay; it's not perfect, because I'm not perfect, but it'll do just fine for now. After all, isn't it these times that make us better people and more complete? I'll take the dull picture now so I can embrace the vibrant picture later.
I am *definitely* looking forward to a relaxing Spring Break! I'm pretty sure vibrancy is in store : )
No comments:
Post a Comment