So, I turned in a paper today but it was the kind where I could be wrong. Twelve whole pages of wrong. :/ It still felt good to get out of my hands. Then I went to Starbuckaroos with Katie and we started our papers that are due Friday. We had fun, tasted alot of free samples, and also got alot accomplished...now I'm 1/3 of the way finished! I'm hoping to complete it tomorrow so that I can study for my test that's the day after Spring Break. You see, I don't want to study WHILE I'M LAYING ON THE BEACH!
I've never really had Spring Break plans, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Gulf Shores are all about. The fact that I will burn is inevitable. When we come back to school I will be the class pet lobster. Nay, the class crustacean. Even better, right? :D
Dear Sun,
I'm on to your antics. Please hold back your UV rays. You have nothing left to prove to me.
Still keep shinin'!
Lauren, the very pasty Caucasian.
POST SCRIPT:
I took this picture down by the gazebo at OBU because I thought the saying was so sweet. I had a freak out moment yesterday when I saw the VERY SAME SUNDIAL on the campus of UMHB! I saw the sundial from a distance and was intrigued, and as I approached it I thought, "This style of dial looks familiar," and then I read the words and nearly screamed. I don't know why I was as creeped out as I was, cause it's not that weird, I guess. But yeah, I take that back. It's pretty weird to read something that has such a distant memory but here it is right smack dab in front of you. Maybe it's a common sundial that people have?? Who said that quote? I'm off to play Nancy Drew. I'll report back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment