Yes, Jennifer informed me that it was the Russian holiday (Maslenitsa) for pancakes this week. So naturally, we had banana pancakes on Saturday afternoon! (Thanks Mom, what a treat.) It was really good. A good day.
It was has also been Global Missions Impact week at FBCK, so the whole weekend was filled with truth and encouragement. Sometimes I forget the basics about love, you know? And how we aren't meant to just love God and sit on it. We're supposed to spread it around with peanut butter words and jelly deeds until the nations have been spiritually fed. Hm, I'm hungry. It's so good to hear about what's going on in the world. I want to be a part of it so badly...and I am in different ways, I guess, just more indirectly.
This is the longest I've waited to study for a test. Yes, I have a test tomorrow and I started studying at about, oh, 8:30 or so. I know. There's really no good excuse for it either, other than the fact that I've been studying for the test I had today and after taking it....well, I didn't feel like studying even more. So Katie and I went to Starbucks. I like her.
I guess that's all. I still love running.
And, DISCOVERY WEEKEND IS COMING UP!
I will get to meet all the members of the Yosemite Tribe of Jesus.
And hang out and grow and learn and love.
Okay, that's officially it.
2 comments:
roommate- i love you. :)
mmmm...pancakes! and banana ones at that!!!
hope your test went well :-)
call me soon, lady!
Post a Comment