Discovery weekend went really well last weekend. Got to meet the rest of the Tribe! Here we are (minus a few):
Please be praying for us. I talked with some people that have done Crossway before, and they all said they loved Yosemite but that it was *really* hard spiritually. No surprise, I guess...but it's not exactly comforting. I feel like we're gearing up for an ominous battle that we're not expected to win...like in Lord of the Rings or something. So again I beg--pray for us!
Pray for:
Steve
Paul
Taylor
Kim
Evie
Tiffany
Diana
Oscar
and myself.
Pray that we would be growing in God's word and that our faith would be strengthened and encouraged right now. Pray that we would put on the belt of truth, breastplate of righteousness, shoes of readiness and peace, a shield of faith, helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit. If you like to pray scripture, pray Ephesians 6:10-20. Thanks, yo.
I am scared about it all, but equally as excited. I need to learn and grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment