and I don't want to study, I'll update my blog! It's been too long anyway. Wow, I wish I had something to say, but I've really just been studying with my study buddy, Katie. I'm glad we can be together during all this--she is encouraging. Monday is what starts the semester downward spiral into testing madness. (Some call it Hell') We've got 2 Monday, 2 Tuesday, 1 Thursday, 1 Friday, and one the next Monday and Tuesday. Then....it's Christmas break! And, as long as I pass my finals it'll be a great one. I think I'll be doing some sleeping in late, running with my dog, and maybe I'll even read a good book.
It's rainy outside. One advantage to living on the corner of a semi-busy road is getting to listen to the cars go by. On regular days it's not so great, but on rainy days it creates a nice and relaxing mood. So relaxing that I just want to watch TV and eat pancakes.
I am looking forward to someday posting a post that doesn't mention the words 'study' or 'library' in it...I think that's why I don't update this too much.
Okay, since I already mentioned the word anyway--can anyone give a good reason as to why the library is closed until 1pm?! On regular weekends it opens at 10am, and here we are, the weekend before finals, and it doesn't open til 1! UMHB makes no sense. No sense at all. It's making pancakes and TV look better and better : )
No comments:
Post a Comment