Friday, October 26, 2007

Sweets!

Oh man. Today Krista introduced me to the best bakery I've ever stepped foot in. Not that I've stepped into very many, but this was good. I'm saving this for later--red velvet cupcake with white icing and a cherry on top!

Not only were the goodies *delectable* but the atmosphere was good too--orange and yellow chairs, Princess Diana pictures on the walls and tons of tribute magazines to look at while you eat! What more could you possibly ask for? I'm in love. And now I can't stop dreaming about my future bed & breakfast/tea room/bookstore/antique shop/bakery :D Maybe someday...
Earlier today, we went and our friend Jess took some roommate pics for us. She also had an assignment for her photography class, so we killed two birds with one stone : ) Now I'm off to do homework so I'll be able to go dancing tonight--it's ballroom dancing at "In the Mood Ballroom." Should be....interesting :D

2 comments:

allye said...

we need to make a visit there sometme soon! :D

sara said...

your owl pumpkin is so cute! and that cupcake looks heavenly... we have a shop called 'The Pastry Goddess' in KC that yours sounds alot like.