are stupid!
Now that I've got that out... :D
My OB teacher is the best professor I've had in all my collegiate experience. On her teacher evaluation form (which is anonymous) I even wrote, "If we turn out to be 1/2 as good of a nurse as Ms. Emerson, we would be so lucky." Seriously--I would even love to babysit her kids or something just so I could be in the same room as her. Okay, enough.
Well, I had my OB final yesterday, which, surprisingly, I was rather excited to take so that I could see how much I've learned. The good news was that there were 142 questions on the final, meaning I could miss around 40 or so and still pass. The bad news was that walking out of the test I quite possibly could have missed over 40. Seriously, it was a hard test.
In nursing school here at UMHB there is a lame rule that even if you have an "A" prior to taking the final, if you fail the final, you fail the whole class and have to retake it. No pressure there. Especially when your highest individual test grade in one class is an 84. :(
Now I only have two tests left. The hardest is on Monday, and then one on Tuesday. Please pray *hard* on Monday from 8:30 to 11:30 in the morning. I am so ready to be out, so I can sleep in and read a good book and relearn how to interact with humans! Oh, and I'm taking suggestions on what book to read...
Please participate! :D
1 comment:
i'll be praying! you can do it!!! :)
i love you, you crazy dedicated nursing student! (and i'm excited to hang out with you again!)
Post a Comment