Finals went unexpectedly well. I mean, I didn't make all A's by any means, but I passed and the rest is history. And surprisingly I wasn't nervous at all for my last and hardest final in pediatrics. PTL! God answers prayer, period.
Krista and I had alot of fun decorating our little house. It is sad to leave it.
Paper snowflakes are perfect for the college budget :D
So...I got home yesterday. Slept in till at least 12:30 today. Read American Girl books. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm obviously having a hard time adjusting to the 'non-study' routine :D It's nice to relax for a change, but I know that I need to get down to the grind again in the near future. They expect us to know alot before we begin next semester. "They" being the inhumane people who reside in the nursing building. Hhhmmmmmmm, maybe I can start some of that next week...or, eventually. :D
1 comment:
hey!! i like the cookie header ;) hope CO was awesome!!
Post a Comment