Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This place, again

When I walked back into my apartment Sunday evening after being off school for a whole entire week, I felt let down, to say the least. It was as if at home I was in a fairy land paradise with flowers and bubbles and rainbows, and when I opened the door to our apartment everything melted into a dark, musty dungeon that's difficult to breathe in. There's nothing specific that can explain these feelings...things are fine. I'm just tired of school and ready for the semester to be over, I suppose.
This could sound a little depressing, sheesh! But, it's really not.

Revival is next week and I am so excited! I have an idea in my head of what it may look like, but don't know quite what to expect. My partner, Jessica, and I are going shopping later this week to finish making the gift baskets. Super. I've enjoyed getting to know her and the other people on the team.

Now I'm off to study...first time in my library this week! AND they finally changed the "Stall Street Journal" to the March edition. I am satisfied.

No comments: