Saturday, March 24, 2007

Clean Streak

Today and tomorrow I am hitting the books like a worm in an apple. (Does that work?) So, last night I did all of the odd & end things to ensure that I wouldn't forget about it later. This included cleaning. Our apartment has been a mess ever since I got back from Spring Break and since both my roommates were gone I put everyone's stuff in piles, vacuumed, did dishes, cleaned my desk, cleaned out the fridge, took out the trash, and made chocolate chip muffins. I've heard that one of the biggest "no-no's" is to not clean up after people you live with, because then they grow to expect it. Well, I threw that philosophy out the window. With complete selfishness, I want to live in a live-able space! :D

Okay, now I'm back to studying....I can't wait for this next week to be over. Then hopefully things will start settling down. Now that I think of it, why can't I just be satisfied with a day, instead of always wishing it were over?? I guess that's for another post. Adios.

1 comment:

allye said...

I am in the process of updating...so be patient! :D

I think that we will be seeing each other tuesday...if all goes according to plan. I'm excited.

LOVE YOU!