Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just to let you know I'm alive

It's the week of UMHB's spring Revival!!! That means the most rewarding, encouraging, scary, stressful, and just plain weird week of the year.
For example: Today in the hospital, my group was heading up to our unit after lunch. As we were nearing the elevators, I saw the doors closing. In my feeble attempt to catch it, I made a 10 yard sprint--reaching (leaping) out my foot in hopes that it would make it in before the doors closed--forever. Me, being the soccer player that I am, ended up missing the gap...and kicking the elevator doors. They didn't call me, "Bruiser" for nothing, I guess.
Embarrassing? Pretty much. Why in the WORLD would I do such a thing? I blame it on the lack of sleep and the questionable hot dog I ate at the faculty appreciation luncheon.

Ha. Now that I wrote all that out, I realize that my "example" has absolutely nothing to do with Revival, which is what I was talking about. Case and point about the whole I-am-acting-so-strange thing.

Okay, so Revival was really good. Now I have lots of questions. And things that I feel need some resolution. I am really happy that Dad, Mom, and Allye could come. (Thanks so much, guys!) It was encouragement that was much needed.

It is sleepy time, finally. Goodnight to all.

No comments: