This is a picture of our Red Bud tree out front...so pretty! Especially after the rain. 'Specially. Expecially.
[satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.] ps 90:14
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
MmmMmm!
It rained and thundered and lightninged today. I took the opportunity to open my window, smell the breeze, and organize! Basically, I always have stuff to get rid of--if only to make room for new junk. So far, I've made it through my bathroom drawers, my shelf of t-shirts, and my chest of drawers. When I'm organized I feel so good. Right now I feel so good :) Especially since I just ate roast, veggies, and fresh homemade bread! AND especially cause I'm around the people I love most. I'm blessed. And happy.

This is a picture of our Red Bud tree out front...so pretty! Especially after the rain. 'Specially. Expecially.
This is a picture of our Red Bud tree out front...so pretty! Especially after the rain. 'Specially. Expecially.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahh uh-oh!
earlier this evening i wrote you a little card and was going to mail it tomorrow (to belton) because i didn't realize you were here already!
hmmm...maybe i'll just re-envelope it :-)
it is pretty! and I'm glad you're getting all organized.
Thanks for your triple comment! ;) We're still waiting for him because his flight from Dallas got cancelled due to the rain. So he should be here in about an hour 1/2!!!
Post a Comment