Monday, March 12, 2007

Movies & Sewing

I went and saw "Amazing Grace," today with my mom and grandma. It was really really good. Then we got root beer floats at Sonic.

THEN, I was reminded of how much money I still need to raise for Ukraine (roughly $1,000) so I hit the road sewing. My first item was a flop...I made several easily avoidable errors, but now I know what NOT to do. I'm currently working on coin purses for Lauren's Lovelies, and I'm thinking of renaming my attempt-at-a-business LaLovelies. (L.A. are my initials..."La" any thoughts?)

Anyhow, I also went to Hobby Lobby today and got all stocked up on supplies for crafts. I have canvases, pretty paper, stretch magic, odds and ends, you know the usual. Now I have to get busy! After reading my crafting Blogs I feel pretty inspired, plus, it's always fun to see the results of your work instead of just dreaming about it :D

Off to craft it up!

No comments: