Sunday, January 21, 2007

Brides and Cabbage Patch Heads

For those who are dying to see the bride I mentioned a few posts back, here ya go:



Also, the other day Krista and I went to some shops in Belton and there was a sign that said "Great Things!" So of course we just had to go in. This is what we found:


Also:

It would be safe to say we were a little creeped out.

Well, this will be my first week in the hospital!! I think we go in Wednesday and Thursday. I'll be starting a new blog journaling my experiences in clinicals so keep your eyes peeled for it in my links on the side. It will probably say "Clinicals" or something creative like that. I suppose that is all.
G'day.

7 comments:

allye said...

the pictures aren't showing. i feel like i am missing a big part of this blog, and i don't like it lauren.

Krista said...

:( Lauren, the pics aren't showing, although I'm sure you know that. I think you might have to save the pics to your pc and then upload them to blogger... Sprint must not use direct linking :( I'm sorry!

allye said...

:)

I can see them! This made me happy...i'm glad you promptly fixed my complaint. If there was a survey about the service of your blog, I would give you excellent ratings!

allye said...

yes, danielle the human. :D

I am excited to see you this weekend too!! My grandparents get back this thursday. So that will help things out a bit.

I think I want to call and talk to you, in real life, even though I will see you in 4 days, It would still be nice. When do you have classes so I know when you can talk?

allye said...

I'm exctited to see you in 2 days!!!!

allye said...

I just looked down at my little rhino lauren, smiled, and thought about you. Just thought you should know. I hope you have had a good monday and tuesday :D

LOVE!

allye said...

Sounds like a plan!! It really is a fun game. It was a long short week for me too...good way to describe it. We did have a senior assembly which is always entertaining (there was a dj AND an inspirational speaker!) Yeah, i'm sure you're jealous. I know more about dog breeds than you would expect. HA. No, but in all seriousness, i'm pretty much a breed expert. Sorry if i've hidden that from you before, but i'm not one to boast about my breed knowledge. Have a good weekend Laur. Don't study too hard, and get some rest.
I love you!