Boy it's cold outside. All classes were cancelled, the library closes at 5, and the roads are just a hair too questionable to consider venturing out to run errands. All in all I'd say it is an okay trade off as long as I get to stay warm.
During my breaks from reading for classes I have begun reading a book written by David Crowder and Mike Hogan called, "Everybody Wants to go to Heaven But Nobody Wants to Die. or(the eschatology of bluegrass)." It is uniquely written (there are even pictures, stories written sideways, and IM conversations)and very funny. It's mostly about death, but not as morbid as I just made it sound.
I should go use my limited library resources effectively. I just like to waste time when I can! :D Wherever you are, stay warm.
3 comments:
psh bur rabbit...
AAHH BURRRR!
:)
oh dear friend I love your daily posts!
oh your profile picture is AMAZING!
Post a Comment