Every Spring UMHB has a Revival, and every fall they pick a "Revival Steering Committee" to plan for the event. When I heard about it and how it changed the campus last spring, I thought about it some more and I knew that I wanted to be a part of it. So, I had my interview today. I don't like interviews. It seems like the same thing always happens. Immediately after it was over I thought it went okay. But, after dwelling on it some more, there are several things that I forgot to say and many things that I said that I can't believe I said. yuck. But, I do know one thing: Krista told me simply to not make anything up (wise, huh?!). So I didn't....(I don't think! Or at least I tried not to.) That is so easy to do especially in an interview--try to pretend like you are the ideal Christian and perfect for the job. Anyway, we will see what happens.
Today Alicia and I rearranged out room. I will post pictures later! Also on the agenda is more studying and a trip to Starbucks to try a Pumpkin Spice Latte. yum yum!
1 comment:
Just call me Solomon. And a humble one at that. (haha totally joking)
Post a Comment