Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's all been a lie.

Since this blog is all about honesty I have some confessing to do. For (almost) 21 years now, I have claimed cookies and cream ice cream to be my favorite. It's not. Tonight I had a sprinkle cone of sea foam green Pistachio ice cream and it was amazing. I know, I know--Pistachio is a NUT!! But it was creamy, had the perfect amount of sweetness, and was even a little icy in some spots. Fantastic. I have never been more happy about the fact that my roommate works at an icecream shop!

Today was a good day. One of those needed productive days when alot of things get checked off the list. Granted, lots more things still need to be checked, but I don't want my life to be all about checking. That's why I got some ice cream. :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

hahaha. "Ice cream- where have you been all my life??"