It's back to the trenches. Tonight, Kristin, Amy, and I were standing around the kitchen chatting. We all skipped our usual Wednesday night activities because we are just plain tired and in need of a calm evening. We were munching on random things and realizing how much food we have in our cabinets that we never eat. Our lease is up at the end of September and we don't want to be boxing up a bunch of cans of beans, much less carrying those boxes anywhere. Let's be real.
This led to the challenge: Make all of our meals out of non-perishable items; you can buy groceries that are perishable to supplement these meals if needed...and you can buy ice cream. Hey, we are in the middle of a Texas summer!
Kristin is keeping log of her Challenge results, too, so check it!
Me: It's going to be kind of embarrassing showing people what I eat every night for dinner...
Kristin: Be serious. I just posted a picture of chips and salsa on my blog...
This'll be fun :)


No comments:
Post a Comment