Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunny Summer Songs

FINALLY, it's finished!  I've made it a tradition (for 3 years running) to compile a summer tunes playlist...most of the time it takes me forever--because actually burning songs to a CD seems so final, and there's alot of good music out there!  So officially there's no turning back; it has been burned onto a disc :)


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

I like how when you hear certain songs it takes your mind back to that period of time when you heard the song alot, and then all of a sudden you get that familiar taste/flavor of that season of your life.  I've found that songs on my summer CDs usually send me into that same throwback when I hear them later.

Enjoy!  What songs are you listening to this summer?

1 comment:

Wandering Image said...

excellent tunes, Lauren!.. Need to load these onto the 'ol ipod.